"Civil Service Live is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the Civil Service's achievements at events around the country.
To be a truly effective modern Civil Service, we can't afford to stand still. We need to be more skilled, more connected, more inclusive, open to new ways of working, and constantly getting better at the job of advising the Government and serving the public.”
Sir Jeremy Heywood, Cabinet Secretary and Head of the Civil Service
- IT IS FREE! CS Live is fee for all civil servants to attend.
- Civil Service Live is an unparalleled learning opportunity offering practical tools for managers to take back to their teams
- Meet and build relationships with public sector colleagues and private sector partners
- The Government Digital Service will be showcasing innovative technologies; see first-hand what a modern civil service looks like
- Hear directly from Permanent Secretaries and senior leaders
- Find out how changes to working practices will make it easier to work on the move
- Take part in interactive sessions and advice clinics led by Civil Service Learning
- Learn new techniques to motivate and lead your team to increased success
- Invest in your career development! Civil Service Live will count towards one of the five a year learning day and you can earn CPD credits by attending sessions
- Pick the location that works for you, Civil Service Live will be taking place in 7 locations including London