What is Civil Service Live?
Civil Service Live is the government’s annual, cross-department learning event, attracting thousands of civil servants to regional events to learn, network and share best practice - with the goal of providing better public service.
The events offer engaging, interactive and thought-provoking sessions, led by expert and inspirational speakers. Senior leaders from the Civil Service, Parliament, Public and Private sector will be talking about their experiences, sharing knowledge and taking questions.
Keynote addresses from the Cabinet Secretary, Civil Service Chief Operating Officer, Permanent Secretaries and senior leaders
One-to-one spot mentoring sessions with Senior Civil Servants
Q&A opportunities with Senior Civil Servants
Inspiring sessions on the three themes of Civil Service modernisation and reform: A Skilled Civil Service, An Innovative Civil Service, An Ambitious Civil Service
Sessions from the largest professions across government
Workshops and seminars aimed at all grades and professions
A Modern Civil Service
Inspiring sessions focused around our shared vision of A Modern Civil Service that is more skilled, innovative and ambitious.
A Skilled Civil Service
- Investing in skills, championing expertise, and strengthening leadership
- Reflecting the country we serve and creating opportunities around the UK
An Innovative Civil Service
- Finding new ways to solve problems to deliver for the public
- Seizing the full potential of data and technology
An Ambitious Civil Service
- Achieving excellence in project and public service delivery
- Making it easy to collaborate and provide a seamless experience for the public