What is Civil Service Live?
Civil Service Live is the government’s annual, cross-department learning event, attracting thousands of civil servants to regional events to learn, network and share best practice - with the goal of providing better public service.
The events offer engaging, interactive and thought-provoking sessions, led by expert and inspirational speakers. Senior leaders from the Civil Service, Parliament, Public and Private sector will be talking about their experiences, sharing knowledge and taking questions.
A Modern Civil Service
Inspiring sessions focused around our shared vision of A Modern Civil Service that is more skilled, innovative and ambitious.
A Skilled Civil Service
- Investing in skills, championing expertise, and strengthening leadership
- Reflecting the country we serve and creating opportunities around the UK
An Innovative Civil Service
- Finding new ways to solve problems to deliver for the public
- Seizing the full potential of data and technology
An Ambitious Civil Service
- Achieving excellence in project and public service delivery
- Making it easy to collaborate and provide a seamless experience for the public